Carrot Cake Muffins
Prep: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 22-25 minutes
Servings: Using our Large Scoop; 21 muffins
3 cups of grated carrots
3/4 cup of chopped pecans
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup light brown sugar- packed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups of flour
4 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use cupcake liners or grease only the bottom of the muffin tins
- Grate 3 cups of carrots and set aside
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine vegetable oil, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix until well blended.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- A little at a time add flour mixture to the wet ingredients.
- Once well combined, fold in grated carrots and chopped nuts.
- Using our Jenaluca Large scoop divide batter into cups.
- Bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes. Muffins are done when a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.